Double and triple check that your first aid kit is fully equipped to solve every situation! Harley Street Care provides you with the #1 protector of infections, cuts, and bites! Isopropyl alcohol, commonly referred to as IPA or rubbing alcohol, is a flammable, clear liquid with a slight alcoholic odour. It possesses physical, chemical and solvency properties similar to those of ethyl alcohol, making it completely miscible with water and soluble in most organic solvents..
Harley Street Care Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol is a first aid antiseptic and a must have in every home and business. Here are a few ideas of what you can do with rubbing alcohol and just how much money you can save with just one little bottle.
• COOLING RUBBING LOTION – Can be used to cool bruised areas and even heal feverish conditions.
• PREVENT INFECTIONS FAST AND EASY – The 70% rubbing alcohol makes sure that cuts won’t get any worst! The alcohol cleans the area from any germs that might cause infections.
• SOOTHES INFECTED AREAS – Harley Street Care 70% Rubbing Alcohol soothes insect bites, treats poison ivy, heals cuts and abrasions.
• MUST HAVE IN EVERY FIRST AID KIT – First aid antiseptic with a multitude of essential health and safety issues.
• GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY – 500ml that will last for long. Only use a drop and rub to heal every cut!
Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol is used by nurses to clean skin of pathogens prior to giving an injection; It is sprayed on surfaces to kill infectious organisms and prevent the spread of disease and it can also be used at home to clean counter tops and non-porous surfaces instead of other antibacterial agents.
Heals and soothes any cut or infection
Treats poison Ivy
Cleans the area to prevent infections
Soothes insect bites
Antiseptic - used to swab the skin before injections to kill surface bacteria
This product is flammable
Keep away from open flames
This product can be harmful or fatal if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children
External use only
This is your how to guide for our products.
Normal Delivery Times & Prices
Items ordered before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).
Orders above £40 will be sent using Yodel Next Day (Free)
Orders above £20 will be sent using Yodel 48 Hour Courier. (£2.99)
Orders below £20 will be sent either with Royal Mail or Yodel (subject to item) (£2.99)
International orders vary according to weight and country. (Price will be displayed at checkout)