This beautiful rose gold gel polish, a clear base with pink and gold glitters, will make sure you really sparkle in the spotlight! Applies like a polish, lasts like a gel with no smudging. Use with MYGEL Base Coat and Top Coat or No Wipe Top Coat to achieve professional-looking, salon quality nails.
10ML BOTTLES | HIGH GLOSS WEAR FOR UP TO TWO WEEKS
Following the success of its range of nail tools, accessories and essentials, Mylee is proud to introduce its new gel polish range, Mygel. Comprising of hundreds of colours along with professional grade base coat and top coats, achieving fantastic looking salon quality nails has never been so easy or affordable.
Mylee has been tested, approved and adored by salon professionals since 2014. Known for its market leading manicure and pedicure products, which feature the highest quality ingredients, Mylee has every nail treatment covered with the best equipment for flawless results.
Additionally, Mylee has won acclaim for is waxing products, making it our duty to provide the perfect, pain-free home and salon waxing experience.
BUY FROM A TRUSTED UK BRAND - MYGEL is the latest innovation from household gel nail brand Mylee. With over 15 years in the beauty industry, Mylee is a name you can trust and buy from with confidence. Complimentary tools, prep and finishing treatments are available at the Just Beauty store.
LONG-LASTING HIGH GLOSS WEAR - Durable gel colour for up to two weeks without the price tag; expect no chips, smudges, nicks or dents. Suitable for use on natural nails, acrylic nails, false nails and tips. MYGEL is easy to apply and requires curing under UV or LED lamp (sold separately).
COMPLETELY SAFE - Apply and wear with confidence knowing that MYGEL is 100% safe and compliant with all UK and EU safety regulations. Suitable for both salon and home use (DIY), MYGEL meets the needs of professionals, beauty technicians and students, manicure enthusiasts and beginners alike.
MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - As with all things Mylee, all MYGEL colours come with a 30-day moneyback guarantee. Customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority so if you are experiencing any issues with your gel polish, please contact us and we will resolve it quickly and quibble free.
Please note: Due to quality variances between different monitors, the colour that appears on your screen may differ from the physical product.
HOW TO APPLY GEL POLISH
1. Wash and dry you hands (do not apply any hand creams or oils).
2. Use the cuticle stick to gently push back cuticles.
3. Use Mylee nail file to shape the free edge of your nails.
4. Remove the shine from the nail plate with a buffing block.
5. Sanitise the nail plate with Prep + Wipe using Lint Free Wipes
6. Apply MYGEL Base Coat and cure nails for 30 secs using Mylee LED Lamp or 120s when using the UV Lamp.
7. Apply one coat of the MYGEL colour and cure nails for 30s using the LED Lamp or 120s with a UV Lamp.
8. Apply MYGEL Top Coat and cure nails for 30s LED Lamp or 120s UV Lamp.
9. Sanitise the Top Coat using Prep + Wipe and the lint free wipes.
10. Apply cuticle oil on cuticles.
HOW TO REMOVE GEL POLISH
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer, but be careful not to damage the nail.
2. Soak a cotton pad with Mylee Gel Remover and place onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap .
3. After 10 minutes, firmly pull pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, file and shape the free edge using a nail file then buff the nail to a shine.
INGREDIENTS: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide. MAY CONTAIN (+/-) CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77491 [Diiron Trioxide], CI 77510 [Prussian Blue], CI 77510 [Pigment Blue 27], CI 77510 [Ferric Ferrocyanide], CI 77289 [Pigment Green 18], CI 77492 [Iron Oxide]
This is your how to guide for our products.
Normal Delivery Times & Prices