This multipurpose Builder Gel is a sheer pastel white. A semi-translucent shade it’s perfect for a fresh and clean feeling mani, under other polishes to make their colours pop, and is a great base for any nail art!
Strengthen, shape and extend your nails with Mylee’s 5-in-1 Builder Gel!
Why you’ll love it! Product can be applied as…
● A strengthening coat
● A base to enhance nail shapes
● To create a fuller natural nail shape
● To extend nails up to 1cm long
● To secure jewels and decals for nail art
Directions for use:
To strengthen natural nails:
1) After nail prep has been completed, apply Builder Gel and cure under UV or LED lamp for 60 seconds.
2) Apply colour gel and cure for 30-60 seconds. Build to get the desired colour effect.
3) Instead of Top Coat apply layer of Builder Gel and cure for 60 seconds.
4) Remove tacky layer using Mylee’s Prep and Wipe.
To extend the nails & shape:
1) After nail prep has been completed, apply base coat and cure under UV or LED lamp.
2) Attach nail form and use brush to apply Mylee 5 in 1 Builder Gel over entire nail, extending the tip to create desired shape. Cure for 60 seconds.
3) Apply the second layer of Builder Gel and cure for 60 seconds. Repeat this up to 4 times to achieve desired length and thickness.
4) Remove nail form, then file tip into shape.
5) Apply colour coat and top coat as normal.
(You can also use this to build on top of nail tips attached with adhesive)
To attach decals/Jewels or encapsulate sequins:
1) Prep the nail and apply colour.
2) Apply a dab of Builder Gel where you want to place the jewel/decal.
3) Using tweezers, pick up the jewel and place it on the nail, then cure for 60 seconds.
4) Use the Builder Gel to apply another layer of Builder Gel over the decal and full nail, to encapsulate the item and stick it firmly. Cure for 60 seconds.
5) Wipe away tacky layer using Prep and Wipe.
With 5 uses, Mylee 5-in-1 Builder Gel can be applied:
1) As a base to enhance the nail shape.
2) As a strengthening coat.
3) To create a fuller, more natural nail shape.
4) To build a nail extension up to 1cm long.
5) To secure jewels and decals for nail art.
To look after your MYGEL polishes, store in a cool, dark place and do not expose to natural sunlight. Light exposure can promote discolouration, fading of the pigment and time in sunlight can pre cure the product. To look after your MYGEL polishes, store in a cool, dark place and do not expose to natural sunlight. Light exposure can promote discolouration, fading of the pigment and time in sunlight can pre cure the product.
This is your how to guide for our products.
Standard (3 – 5 days) - £2.99
Express (1 – 2 days) - £4.95
All items ordered before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays), those ordered after 12pm will in most cases be shipped the following working day. All items shipped by JustBeauty.co.uk will be sent using Royal Mail and Yodel unless stated otherwise. Express delivery is available at an extra charge and we reserve the right to change this cost to remain in line with express shipping costs.
JustBeauty.co.uk offer international delivery, though this will come at an extra delivery charge. We reserve the right to change this extra charge to remain in line with shipping costs.
The address given at the point of order is the address the order will be shipped to. If there is no one present at said address to receive the items, a note will be left to advise you as to whether your package was left with a neighbour, somewhere safe or requires delivery to be re-arranged. Tracking information will be emailed to you if applicable, please monitor your tracking.
JustBeauty.co.uk is not responsible for any custom tax applied to goods shipped to non-EU countries and choosing to ship to a non-EU international country is the choice of the buyer.
JustBeauty.co.uk offers a 30-day-returns guarantee on all orders. You have the right to return your goods within 30 days of receiving them, though this does not apply to items that have been altered, are missing labels or have signs of having been used or damaged. If you wish to return any goods using our 30 day returns guarantee you must inform us within 14 days of receiving your order and reasonable care must be taken to ensure the goods remain in good condition. All costs for sending goods back are at the expense of the buyer and we do not cover those costs.
If you opt to return the goods you purchased, we strongly advise requesting proof of postage as JustBeauty.co.uk is not responsible for goods missing in transit. Incorrect orders can be corrected subject to stock availability and additional postal charges are to be paid for by the buyer.
If you receive an item that was not ordered by you and this was a mistake on our part, we will exchange the item at no extra cost. All goods must be returned by recorded delivery before a replacement can be sent.
Please note: Any items returned to us as a result of not being collected by the buyer or if an incorrect address was supplied, you are subject to a £3.99 deduction/charge if a refund or re-delivery is requested.