1. Mylee Professional 500ml White Wax Heater
2. Mylee Tea Tree Creme Wax 450g
3. Disposable Waxing Wooden Spatulas X 100
1) Mylee Professional 500ml White Wax Heater
A cost effective, thermostatically controlled wax heater which heats wax fast for quick and easy hair removal.
• Suitable for All Wax Types - (Hard, Soft, Paraffin, Creme)
• MOULDED UK 3 PIN PLUG!!!
• Thermostatically Controlled
• Suitable for Home, Student & Professional Use
• CE & ROHS Compliant
• Well Known UK Brand
• Shipped & Sold From UK
• Holds all standard wax containers
• Lid cover included to prevent contamination
• Suitable for all hard, soft and paraffin waxes
• A supreme wax heater for mobile and salon use
• On/Off power indicator light
• Adjustable temperature
• Removable METAL insert pot
2) Mylee Tea Tree - High performance creme wax for silky smooth professional results.
• An excellent wax for removing unwanted hair from all areas of the body.
• Perfect for both home and salon use.
• We recommend all waxes are patch tested before use.
• Works seamlessly with Mylee Professional 500ml Wax Heater
• Pot Dimensions: (W) 10cm x (D) 10cm x (H) 9cm
• Remove the lid and place the pot directly into the heater.
• Cleanse the skin with Mylee Pre Care Gel, and allow to dry.
• Test the temperature of the wax before use.
• Using a Spatula, spread a thin layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
• Place a strip over the waxed area and smooth down firmly.
• Remove the strip firmly, against the direction of hair growth.
• Use Mylee After Care Lotion to soothe and moisturise the treated area.
3) Disposable Waxing Wooden Spatulas X 100
Disposable Waxing Spatulas to provide an accurate, efficient wax application.
• Provide an accurate & efficient wax application.
• Suitable for use with warm & hot waxes.
• Flat birchwood spatulas with rounded ends.
• Can also be used to remove products from jars to avoid contamination.
• Disposable, which provides ultimate hygiene.
• Each Spatula Size: 15cm x 2cm
This is your how to guide for our products.
Standard (3 – 5 days) - £2.99
Express (1 – 2 days) - £4.95
All items ordered before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays), those ordered after 12pm will in most cases be shipped the following working day. All items shipped by JustBeauty.co.uk will be sent using Royal Mail and Yodel unless stated otherwise. Express delivery is available at an extra charge and we reserve the right to change this cost to remain in line with express shipping costs.
JustBeauty.co.uk offer international delivery, though this will come at an extra delivery charge. We reserve the right to change this extra charge to remain in line with shipping costs.
The address given at the point of order is the address the order will be shipped to. If there is no one present at said address to receive the items, a note will be left to advise you as to whether your package was left with a neighbour, somewhere safe or requires delivery to be re-arranged. Tracking information will be emailed to you if applicable, please monitor your tracking.
JustBeauty.co.uk is not responsible for any custom tax applied to goods shipped to non-EU countries and choosing to ship to a non-EU international country is the choice of the buyer.
JustBeauty.co.uk offers a 30-day-returns guarantee on all orders. You have the right to return your goods within 30 days of receiving them, though this does not apply to items that have been altered, are missing labels or have signs of having been used or damaged. If you wish to return any goods using our 30 day returns guarantee you must inform us within 14 days of receiving your order and reasonable care must be taken to ensure the goods remain in good condition. All costs for sending goods back are at the expense of the buyer and we do not cover those costs.
If you opt to return the goods you purchased, we strongly advise requesting proof of postage as JustBeauty.co.uk is not responsible for goods missing in transit. Incorrect orders can be corrected subject to stock availability and additional postal charges are to be paid for by the buyer.
If you receive an item that was not ordered by you and this was a mistake on our part, we will exchange the item at no extra cost. All goods must be returned by recorded delivery before a replacement can be sent.
Please note: Any items returned to us as a result of not being collected by the buyer or if an incorrect address was supplied, you are subject to a £3.99 deduction/charge if a refund or re-delivery is requested.