10ML BOTTLES | HIGH GLOSS WEAR FOR UP TO TWO WEEKS
Following the success of its range of nail tools, accessories and essentials, Mylee is proud to introduce its new gel polish range, Mygel. Comprising of hundreds of colours along with professional grade base coat and top coats, achieving fantastic looking salon quality nails has never been so easy or affordable.
Mylee has been tested, approved and adored by salon professionals since 2014. Known for its market leading manicure and pedicure products, which feature the highest quality ingredients, Mylee has every nail treatment covered with the best equipment for flawless results.
Additionally, Mylee has won acclaim for is waxing products, making it our duty to provide the perfect, pain-free home and salon waxing experience.
BUY FROM A TRUSTED UK BRAND - MYGEL is the latest innovation from household gel nail brand Mylee. With over 15 years in the beauty industry, Mylee is a name you can trust and buy from with confidence. Complimentary tools, prep and finishing treatments are available at the Just Beauty store.
LONG-LASTING HIGH GLOSS WEAR - Durable gel colour for up to two weeks without the price tag; expect no chips, smudges, nicks or dents. Suitable for use on natural nails, acrylic nails, false nails and tips. MYGEL is easy to apply and requires curing under UV or LED lamp (sold separately).
COMPLETELY SAFE - Apply and wear with confidence knowing that MYGEL is 100% safe and compliant with all UK and EU safety regulations. Suitable for both salon and home use (DIY), MYGEL meets the needs of professionals, beauty technicians and students, manicure enthusiasts and beginners alike.
MONEYBACK GUARANTEE - As with all things Mylee, all MYGEL colours come with a 30-day moneyback guarantee. Customer satisfaction has always been our number one priority so if you are experiencing any issues with your gel polish, please contact us and we will resolve it quickly and quibble free.
Please note: Due to quality variances between different monitors, the colour that appears on your screen may differ from the physical product.
HOW TO APPLY GEL POLISH
1. Wash and dry you hands (do not apply any hand creams or oils).
2. Use the cuticle stick to gently push back cuticles.
3. Use Mylee nail file to shape the free edge of your nails.
4. Remove the shine from the nail plate with a buffing block.
5. Sanitise the nail plate with Prep + Wipe using Lint Free Wipes
6. Apply MYGEL Base Coat and cure nails for 30 secs using Mylee LED Lamp or 120s when using the UV Lamp.
7. Apply one coat of the MYGEL colour and cure nails for 30s using the LED Lamp or 120s with a UV Lamp.
8. Apply MYGEL Top Coat and cure nails for 30s LED Lamp or 120s UV Lamp.
9. Sanitise the Top Coat using Prep + Wipe and the lint free wipes.
10. Apply cuticle oil on cuticles.
HOW TO REMOVE GEL POLISH
1. Buff the surface of the nails with a nail file to remove the shine of the top coat. This must be done firmly as the surface must be opened up to allow you to penetrate the UV lacquer, but be careful not to damage the nail.
2. Soak a cotton pad with Mylee Gel Remover and place onto the nail plate, securing with a foil wrap .
3. After 10 minutes, firmly pull pads off the nails, making sure you gently push away any loose product with cuticle pusher or orange stick.
4. If there is product remaining on the nail, re-buff and re-wrap the nail.
5. Once all the product is removed, file and shape the free edge using a nail file then buff the nail to a shine.
INGREDIENTS: Di-HEMA Trimethylhexyl Dicarbamate, HEMA, Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide. MAY CONTAIN (+/-) CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77491 [Diiron Trioxide], CI 77510 [Prussian Blue], CI 77510 [Pigment Blue 27], CI 77510 [Ferric Ferrocyanide], CI 77289 [Pigment Green 18], CI 77492 [Iron Oxide]
This is your how to guide for our products.
Standard (3 – 5 days) - £2.99
Express (1 – 2 days) - £4.95
All items ordered before 12pm will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends and bank holidays), those ordered after 12pm will in most cases be shipped the following working day. All items shipped by JustBeauty.co.uk will be sent using Royal Mail and Yodel unless stated otherwise. Express delivery is available at an extra charge and we reserve the right to change this cost to remain in line with express shipping costs.
JustBeauty.co.uk offer international delivery, though this will come at an extra delivery charge. We reserve the right to change this extra charge to remain in line with shipping costs.
The address given at the point of order is the address the order will be shipped to. If there is no one present at said address to receive the items, a note will be left to advise you as to whether your package was left with a neighbour, somewhere safe or requires delivery to be re-arranged. Tracking information will be emailed to you if applicable, please monitor your tracking.
JustBeauty.co.uk is not responsible for any custom tax applied to goods shipped to non-EU countries and choosing to ship to a non-EU international country is the choice of the buyer.
JustBeauty.co.uk offers a 30-day-returns guarantee on all orders. You have the right to return your goods within 30 days of receiving them, though this does not apply to items that have been altered, are missing labels or have signs of having been used or damaged. If you wish to return any goods using our 30 day returns guarantee you must inform us within 14 days of receiving your order and reasonable care must be taken to ensure the goods remain in good condition. All costs for sending goods back are at the expense of the buyer and we do not cover those costs.
If you opt to return the goods you purchased, we strongly advise requesting proof of postage as JustBeauty.co.uk is not responsible for goods missing in transit. Incorrect orders can be corrected subject to stock availability and additional postal charges are to be paid for by the buyer.
If you receive an item that was not ordered by you and this was a mistake on our part, we will exchange the item at no extra cost. All goods must be returned by recorded delivery before a replacement can be sent.
Please note: Any items returned to us as a result of not being collected by the buyer or if an incorrect address was supplied, you are subject to a £3.99 deduction/charge if a refund or re-delivery is requested.