The derma roller 1mm has 192 needles, for use on deep scars, stretch marks, acne scars, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and age spots. Use of the roller can stimulate collagen and elastin production, and improve elasticity of the skin. Other benefits include minimises pores, smoothing scars, and firming & rejuvenation of the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Thoroughly cleanse and dry the area to be treated
2. Apply numbing cream to the area to be treated 1 hour prior to treatment
3. After 1 hour remove the numbing cream, cleanse and apply a moisturiser
4. Clean the derma roller with alcohol and allow to dry
5. Roll across the skin 10 times (as per image on the box)
6. Roll across the skin another 10 times (as per image on the box)
7. After rolling, apply moisturiser
8. Clean the roller with water and then alcohol before allowing to dry before storing
Not recommended for irritated, infected, or fungal skin, rosacea or active acne. If you are unsure about your skin condition, consult a dermatologist. If skin sensitivity is experienced, stop using immediately and consult a skin specialist. Store the roller carefully and keep out of the reach of children. Do not share the roller, it should be used exclusively by one person.
This is your how to guide for our products
Items ordered before 2pm will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).
· Orders above £40 will be sent using Yodel Next Day. (Free)
· Orders above £20 will be sent using Yodel 48 Hour Courier. (£2.99)
· Orders below £20 will be sent either with Royal Mail or Yodel. (subject to item) (£2.99)
· International orders vary according to weight and country. (Price will be displayed at checkout)
For more information about delivery, please check our Delivery & Returns page